Our Scheduling Coordinator will support the busy logistics team to schedule and co-ordinate all vehicle delivery and collection requirements in line with our company and brand standards.
In this role you will ensure that all relevant targets are consistently and efficiently delivered, and issues are escalated and resolved to mitigate any potential negative financial and reputational impact.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the scheduling process through effective and efficient planning of available driver resource
- Implement and maintain the highest standards of quality of service at all times
- Execute scheduling delivery against the business plan, efficiency targets, cost-effective scheduling for our customers, H & S compliance, maximum utilisation of resource plus efficient booking placement
- Plan the scheduling areas in advance to map transparency of the planning geography to aid efficiency
- Identify and map efficiency savings for the Company
- Increase driver productivity through efficient scheduling
- Ensure we are acting in compliance with the brands booking processes
- De-roster drivers as required against the set process
- Gain feedback on scheduling practices with key stakeholders and continually improve working practice
- Provide holiday cover for other roles in the logistics team
- Preparation of any public transport tickets/bookings needed for the driver resource and inform finance of any expenditure when required
- On occasion provide analysis for project work as required
- Arrange criver training through the planning process in conjunction with the Driver Trainer
- Review vehicle movement platforms and secure bookings online for cost effective work
- Work with the booking team to promote awareness of best practice and support effective booking flow against the most efficient scheduling process
- Undertake any other reasonable management request
interested in joining us?
Please send your CV to email@example.com